I do make a difference how I serve humanity in my own unique way!
I established the first Reiki association in Hanoi Vietnam in 2010
Following the call and the light in my heart to help transform and educate a group of amazing people.
The journey originally was about visiting a Day Spa, run some training courses with the option to stay for a Year.
It unfolded in a different way. I ended up Teaching Reiki to seventeen Vietnamese students, including a Buddhist Monk and did many, many Reiki healings.
It not only transformed their life, but also mine.
An amazing experience!
Leave Sydney 29th of June 2010
Arrive Hanoi 29 th of June 2010 pm staying on night at the Mercure Hotel
Sunday Meet Ahn discuss schedule for the upcoming week.
Sunday; tour the Spa Address:
Discuss 42 year old patient, Architect and Mother of two, THANG who has been ill for a few years with lung and bone cancer. released from hospital.
I went to see her daily in her home. When I first arrived, she was so excited, as if she knew me. She accepted hand on healing and nurturing very readily.
Monday 31st of June meet Ahn at 11am
· 1st of June Home visit Thang
· Evening at the Spa, wellness and self-awareness presentation
· Vietnamese interpreter
· 2nd of June appointments;
· 10 am Ahns Mum Reiki in the hotel room
· 11.30 Mr. Bing One hour Reiki healing
· 2pm Thang home visit
· 4.30 – 9 back to the Spa for Reiki attunements 17 people in total
· 9.30 Dinner alone at the top flight restaurant at the Hotel
· 3rd of June Thursday
Staying in to record and regroup until lunchtime
· 12 am start home visit with a male patient who has a tumor
· 3pm home visit with Trung who is dying of bone cancer
5 pm back to the Spa for more practical Reiki training
9 pm finish
Friday at the Spa
Lots of hand on healing including a couple of Monks
Saturday 5th of June
9am at the Spa
Finish at three pm
Going to city on a bike
Evening spent with Buddhist Monk Reiki attune,ent for her and hand on healing
Three more Reiki attunements a couple in the temple
Dinner and home by nine or ten pm
Leave Hanoi by Taxi 7 am
Arrive in Bangkok a long stopover at the Airport..............home to Sydney!